The concession fee is charged by municipalities or special-purpose associations in return for allowing energy and water supply companies to use the lines laid in the traffic area of the respective municipality or special-purpose association.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.