The establishment, amendment and dissolution of a foreign association or a foreigners' association with its registered office in Germany must be registered within two weeks with the respective district administrative authority, i.e. the competent district-free municipality or the competent district administration office.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.