The police representatives for victims of crime (BPfK) at the police headquarters advise victims of child abuse. Reports are filed with the police.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.