# Facilities operations and inspections
Facilities often have an impact on the environment – through noise, vibrations or emissions. That is why in many cases, operations require authorisations and are subject to regular inspections. You will find information and services here.To Services
Information about Rights & Duties
- Acquiring licences, authorisations or permits with a view to starting and operating a business
- Commercial practices, including consumer rights and guarantees when selling goods and services
- Health and safety obligations in relation to different types of activity, including risk prevention, information and training
The company card is required for vehicles that have a digital tachograph installed.
On Sundays and public holidays, trucks with a maximum permissible mass exceeding 7.5 t and trailers behind trucks are not allowed to drive between 0:00 and 22:00. This ban does not apply to certain goods (e.g. various perishable foodstuffs).
Furthermore, an exemption may be granted under certain conditions, e.g. for:
- live animals
- cut flowers and live plants
- agricultural products in their harvest season, if they are not already exempted
- equipment, exhibits and foodstuffs for fairs, exhibitions, markets, public festivals, cultural or sporting events
- Trips by vintage trucks to trade fairs, exhibitions, markets, public festivals, cultural or sporting events
- Newspapers and magazines with publication dates on Sundays or holidays or on the following day
- Goods for the timely loading or unloading of sea-going vessels or aircraft, provided that it is proven that the use of a specific ship or air connection or a direct connecting transport by road on Sundays or holidays is urgently required for reasons of general welfare or in the interest of the applicant
- relief goods to or for crisis and/or emergency regions
- Empty runs and return transports connected with the above-mentioned journeys
The certificate in tax matters is issued on request by the competent tax office. It is used for submission to public authorities and public and private clients.
If you wish to participate in aeronautical and aeronautical navigation radio, the BNetzA will assign you the callsign with the Aircraft Station Licence on application. In addition, you must notify changes, for example, the holder address or the radio-technical equipment.
Wenn Sie sich für eine Tätigkeit in einem akademischen oder nichtakademischen Gesundheitsberuf im Ausland interessieren, benötigen Sie eine Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung (Certificate of good Standing).