# Workplace safety
Protecting employees and minimising dangers: Do you need information about special regulations concerning working hours? Does your business work with hazardous substances or facilities? From special permissions to health certification, here you will find an overview of administrative information and services concerning occupational safety and health.To Services
The company card is required for vehicles that have a digital tachograph installed.
If you carry out fumigation activities outside a fixed installation with fumigants:
- hydrogen cyanide (hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen cyanide) and substances and preparations used for the development or evaporation of hydrogen cyanide or volatile hydrogen cyanide compounds,
- substances and preparations developing hydrogen phosphorus and hydrogen phosphorus,
- Sulfuryl difluoride (sulfuryl fluoride)
- Substances or mixtures classified as acutely toxic category 1, 2 or 3 or specifically target organ toxic category 1 and authorised for these activities
- Biocidal products to which transitional provisions of § 28 paragraph 8 of the Chemicals Act (ChemG) apply
, you require a permit and an official certificate of competence and you must notify the competent authority of this intention in writing or electronically in advance.
The targeted release of the active ingredients requires special expertise and application knowledge (knowledgeable persons). For this reason, fumigations may only be prepared and carried out by competent persons. As a rule, these qualified persons or licence or certificate holders also take over the notification of the project for the company.