# Entry in a register
Have you registered yet? In many cases it is important to enter yourself or your business into a register. Do you want to be entered into a register? Here you will find all the relevant information.To Services
Information about Rights & Duties
On Sundays and public holidays, trucks with a maximum permissible mass exceeding 7.5 t and trailers behind trucks are not allowed to drive between 0:00 and 22:00. This ban does not apply to certain goods (e.g. various perishable foodstuffs).
Furthermore, an exemption may be granted under certain conditions, e.g. for:
- live animals
- cut flowers and live plants
- agricultural products in their harvest season, if they are not already exempted
- equipment, exhibits and foodstuffs for fairs, exhibitions, markets, public festivals, cultural or sporting events
- Trips by vintage trucks to trade fairs, exhibitions, markets, public festivals, cultural or sporting events
- Newspapers and magazines with publication dates on Sundays or holidays or on the following day
- Goods for the timely loading or unloading of sea-going vessels or aircraft, provided that it is proven that the use of a specific ship or air connection or a direct connecting transport by road on Sundays or holidays is urgently required for reasons of general welfare or in the interest of the applicant
- relief goods to or for crisis and/or emergency regions
- Empty runs and return transports connected with the above-mentioned journeys
The certificate in tax matters is issued on request by the competent tax office. It is used for submission to public authorities and public and private clients.
If you wish to participate in aeronautical and aeronautical navigation radio, the BNetzA will assign you the callsign with the Aircraft Station Licence on application. In addition, you must notify changes, for example, the holder address or the radio-technical equipment.
When you start a business activity, you will be given a business identification number (W-IdNr.).
Wenn Sie sich für eine Tätigkeit in einem akademischen oder nichtakademischen Gesundheitsberuf im Ausland interessieren, benötigen Sie eine Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung (Certificate of good Standing).