# Registration requirements
From fishing to firing ranges to dentistry, certain businesses are required to be registered. This is the right place if you are interested in registering your professional activity or you are looking for information about doing so.To Services
Information about Rights & Duties
In order to obtain information from the joint enforcement portal of the Länder, it is necessary to inspect the central debtor directory.
If you have a legitimate interest, you will receive information about individual entries via the central debtor directory and can also view your own data records.
Under certain conditions, you can view the debtors' register online in the Joint Enforcement Portal of the Federal States.
On Sundays and public holidays, trucks with a maximum permissible mass exceeding 7.5 t and trailers behind trucks are not allowed to drive between 0:00 and 22:00. This ban does not apply to certain goods (e.g. various perishable foodstuffs).
Furthermore, an exemption may be granted under certain conditions, e.g. for:
- live animals
- cut flowers and live plants
- agricultural products in their harvest season, if they are not already exempted
- equipment, exhibits and foodstuffs for fairs, exhibitions, markets, public festivals, cultural or sporting events
- Trips by vintage trucks to trade fairs, exhibitions, markets, public festivals, cultural or sporting events
- Newspapers and magazines with publication dates on Sundays or holidays or on the following day
- Goods for the timely loading or unloading of sea-going vessels or aircraft, provided that it is proven that the use of a specific ship or air connection or a direct connecting transport by road on Sundays or holidays is urgently required for reasons of general welfare or in the interest of the applicant
- relief goods to or for crisis and/or emergency regions
- Empty runs and return transports connected with the above-mentioned journeys
The certificate in tax matters is issued on request by the competent tax office. It is used for submission to public authorities and public and private clients.