# Consumer protection
As a consumer, you want to take part in business transactions without endangering your health or your economic interests. Consumer protection shields you from dangers that you would not be able to detect yourself, such as food safety and product safety issues.To Services
Information about Rights & Duties
Wenn Sie außerhalb der EU verreisen möchten, dann benötigen Sie meist einen Reisepass. Diesen müssen Sie beantragen.
The declaration of consent should show that you agree to travel abroad. They facilitate the work of the border police to prevent child abduction or the unauthorized removal of children from the sphere of influence of one or both legal guardians.
The following content is recommended for the declaration of consent:
- the personal details of your child or the other minor for whom you have custody
- Your own personal details and information about your availability
- the planned itinerary
- the personal details of adult accompanying persons
- the certification of your signature (by a notary)
- If necessary, a translation of the entire declaration of consent into the national language of the target country (for example by a translation agency)
If your child or another minor for whom you are entitled to a parent undertake sing esailling lyancy, we recommend that you provide him with an informal consent form and a copy of your own ID page in addition to the required identification document.
The declaration of consent should indicate that you agree to travel abroad. They thus facilitate the work of border police to prevent child abduction or unauthorised removal of children from the sphere of influence of one or both guardians.
For the declaration of consent we recommend the following content:
- the personal details of your child or of the other minor for whom you are entitled to education
- Your own personal data and information about your accessibility
- the planned itinerary
- the personal details of accompanying persons of the age of
- the certification of your signature (by a notary, the town hall or similar)
- if necessary, a translation of the entire declaration of consent into the national language of the destination country (e.g. through a translation agency)
For binding information on the relevant provisions in the destination country, please contact the representative of that country responsible for your place of residence.
Wenn Sie wissen möchten, welche personenbezogenen Daten über Sie gespeichert werden, können Sie von Ihrem Recht auf Auskunft Gebrauch machen und eine umfassende Daten-Einsicht anfordern.
Every dog owner is obliged to register his dog.
The obligation to notify is regulated in detail in the respective municipal statutes. This provides for a notification requirement on a regular basis,
- if the dog is older than three or four months,
- in the event of a new acquisition of a dog or migration with a dog,
- care or custody of a dog for a period of more than two or three months.
In addition, a separate registration in the dog register is necessary, which is not carried out by the competent authority.
A permit may be required to cut down trees for a variety of reasons.
A felling permit is particularly necessary in the following cases where trees are subject to special protection. 27.06.2017
- Protection of trees as "protected landscape components"
Trees can be protected by the federal states by tree protection ordinances or statutes as so-called "protected landscape components" (§ 29 of the Federal Nature Conservation Act). This is mainly used for built-up districts.
In addition, the federal states can also place avenues under protection (§ 29 of the Federal Nature Conservation Act).
The specific content and the procedure are based exclusively on the law of the respective federal state.
- Protection of trees for reasons of species protection
It is generally forbidden to cut off trees and other shrubs in the period from 1 March to 30 September or to put them on the hive. During this time, only gentle shape and care cuts are permitted to eliminate the growth of the plants or to maintain the health of trees (§ 39 of the Federal Nature Conservation Act). Exceptions to this can be granted, for example, to ensure road safety.
The form and procedure of the application also result exclusively from the law of the respective federal state.
If you want to organize a trade fair, an exhibition or a market, you need a permit.