- Description of the different ways of receiving treatment in terms of cross-border healthcare.
- Information to patients on the rights and obligations of those concerned in the field of cross-border healthcare.
- Demonstration of how the competent health insurance bodies assume the costs.
- Explanation of the various pros and cons when considering several variations/bases of claim.
- Clarification of invoices.
We have no deadlines . However, it may be that a deadline must be met, e.g.
- to apply for a service
- to object to a refusal by the sickness insurance fund to meet costs
Available languages: English and when answering by phone, Spanish and French also possible.
Deutsche Verbindungsstelle Krankenversicherung Ausland, Nationale Kontaktstelle für die Grenzüberschreitende Gesundheitsversorgung
+49 228 9530-802
+49 228 9530-800
Responsible for the content
National contact point for cross-border healthcare
Last update or date of publication