# Spending time abroad
Follow your dreams of travel. But whether you are planning a semester abroad, want to visit exotic destinations or will be travelling with children in tow, safety and health are important. Here you will find information for long, short or unusual stays abroad.To Services
Information about Rights & Duties
If you want to learn the German language and find your way around independently in everyday life, you can take part in an integration course under certain conditions.
If you want to use the online ID function as a provider in your own application, you need an authorisation certificate.
The registration must be made within two weeks after moving into the (new) apartment at one of the BürgerService facilities of the Bürgeramt. Please note that different forms are offered for the registration of families and individuals. The form for the registration of individuals must also be used by persons who are moving together but who are not married or living in a registered partnership of the same sex.
In the case of immigration from abroad, personal appearance is required for all persons subject to registration.
Registration via the Internet is not possible.
Wenn Sie außerhalb der EU verreisen möchten, dann benötigen Sie meist einen Reisepass. Diesen müssen Sie beantragen.
The declaration of consent should show that you agree to travel abroad. They facilitate the work of the border police to prevent child abduction or the unauthorized removal of children from the sphere of influence of one or both legal guardians.
The following content is recommended for the declaration of consent:
- the personal details of your child or the other minor for whom you have custody
- Your own personal details and information about your availability
- the planned itinerary
- the personal details of adult accompanying persons
- the certification of your signature (by a notary)
- If necessary, a translation of the entire declaration of consent into the national language of the target country (for example by a translation agency)
If your child or another minor for whom you are entitled to a parent undertake sing esailling lyancy, we recommend that you provide him with an informal consent form and a copy of your own ID page in addition to the required identification document.
The declaration of consent should indicate that you agree to travel abroad. They thus facilitate the work of border police to prevent child abduction or unauthorised removal of children from the sphere of influence of one or both guardians.
For the declaration of consent we recommend the following content:
- the personal details of your child or of the other minor for whom you are entitled to education
- Your own personal data and information about your accessibility
- the planned itinerary
- the personal details of accompanying persons of the age of
- the certification of your signature (by a notary, the town hall or similar)
- if necessary, a translation of the entire declaration of consent into the national language of the destination country (e.g. through a translation agency)
For binding information on the relevant provisions in the destination country, please contact the representative of that country responsible for your place of residence.
Any resident can apply for a resident parking card for his/her car or motorbike or a motor vehicle he or she permanently used if the conditions are met. The resident parking card is only valid for a specially designated zone (resident parking area).