# Keeping animals
There are more than 30 million pets living in households in Germany. Do you keep pets and have questions, for example about dog tax and keeping dogs? This section provides contacts at public authorities and information about keeping animals, pet taxes and legal questions, ranging from registering a dog to the protection of animals to keeping wild animals.To Services
Information about Rights & Duties
The declaration of consent should show that you agree to travel abroad. They facilitate the work of the border police to prevent child abduction or the unauthorized removal of children from the sphere of influence of one or both legal guardians.
The following content is recommended for the declaration of consent:
- the personal details of your child or the other minor for whom you have custody
- Your own personal details and information about your availability
- the planned itinerary
- the personal details of adult accompanying persons
- the certification of your signature (by a notary)
- If necessary, a translation of the entire declaration of consent into the national language of the target country (for example by a translation agency)
If your child or another minor for whom you are entitled to a parent undertake sing esailling lyancy, we recommend that you provide him with an informal consent form and a copy of your own ID page in addition to the required identification document.
The declaration of consent should indicate that you agree to travel abroad. They thus facilitate the work of border police to prevent child abduction or unauthorised removal of children from the sphere of influence of one or both guardians.
For the declaration of consent we recommend the following content:
- the personal details of your child or of the other minor for whom you are entitled to education
- Your own personal data and information about your accessibility
- the planned itinerary
- the personal details of accompanying persons of the age of
- the certification of your signature (by a notary, the town hall or similar)
- if necessary, a translation of the entire declaration of consent into the national language of the destination country (e.g. through a translation agency)
For binding information on the relevant provisions in the destination country, please contact the representative of that country responsible for your place of residence.
Every dog owner is obliged to register his dog.
The obligation to notify is regulated in detail in the respective municipal statutes. This provides for a notification requirement on a regular basis,
- if the dog is older than three or four months,
- in the event of a new acquisition of a dog or migration with a dog,
- care or custody of a dog for a period of more than two or three months.
In addition, a separate registration in the dog register is necessary, which is not carried out by the competent authority.
If you want to organize a trade fair, an exhibition or a market, you need a permit.
The consultations are currently only taking place in the ÖRA main office (Dammtorstraße 14) by appointment, including those of the district offices. The ÖRA district offices are closed to the public until further notice.
The ÖRA also offers out-of-court dispute resolution
- in civil law matters for all natural and legal persons inside and outside Hamburg. Settlement negotiations in the case of a complicated legal situation and high amounts in dispute are led by special chairmen. The application suspends the statute of limitations. The negotiated settlements are enforceable titles.
- The ÖRA mediates in criminal proceedings if the accused lives in Hamburg.
- With mediation, the ÖRA helps in escalating family and inheritance law conflicts as well as disputes in work and business life. All mediators are certified (BAFM / BM). The offer is open to everyone and every woman.
Eligibility certificate for counseling assistance: The authorization certificate for counseling assistance from a lawyer in advance of legal proceedings, which may be known from other federal states, does not exist in Hamburg. Under the above conditions, advice from the ÖRA is possible in Hamburg.
Legal aid / legal aid: If a legal dispute becomes unavoidable, the ÖRA advises on the possibility of obtaining legal aid / legal aid. The advisors will also explain to you how you can find a competent lawyer for your specific case, as the ÖRA cannot represent you in court.
If you want to enter Germany for a longer stay, you have to apply for a national visa.
If you cannot reach an agreement in a dispute with a postal company, the Federal Network Agency can mediate under certain conditions.