The aim of the educational package is not to deprive children from financially weak families of the necessary educational and participation opportunities. As an entitled person or as a parent, you have the possibility to apply for financial support from the state. The support concerns the following areas:
Up to a maximum of 18 years of age:
- Participation in social and cultural life, e.g. in a sports club or music school, is supported with up to EUR 10.00 per month.
Up to a maximum of 25 years of age:
- The provision of personal school supplies is subsidized with EUR 100.00 per year (EUR 70.00 for the first half-year, EUR 30.00 for the second half-year).
- The costs of supplementary appropriate learning support are covered insofar as it is necessary to achieve the learning objectives set out in school legislation.
- For one-day excursions of schools, day-care centres and in the day-care of children, the costs are reimbursed in the actual amount.
- For excursions of several days by day-care centres and in day-care for children as well as for school trips within the framework of school law provisions, the actual costs are reimbursed.
- Subsidies are paid for communal lunches for pupils (if they are the responsibility of the school) and for children in day-care centres and in day-care for children. The own contribution amounts to EUR 1.00 per day.
- The necessary actual expenses for the transport to the nearest school of the chosen course of education (monthly school tickets) are covered (own contribution, as far as the ticket can also be used outside the school transport).