If you install, maintain, maintain, repair or decommission systems with fluorinated greenhouse gases, as well as check for leaks or recover the gases, you need, among other things, a certificate of competence so that you can carry out your activity.
This concerns, for example, the following activities:
- activities on refrigeration systems, air conditioning systems and heat pumps,
- activities on equipment containing fluorinated greenhouse gases as solvents,
- activities on fire protection systems and fire extinguishers,
- activities on high-voltage switchgear and
- Activities on air conditioning systems in motor vehicles.
In order to acquire the certificates of competence, you must always take a theoretical and practical competence examination.