After the death of one of your parents, you will receive an orphan's pension from the Agricultural Pension Fund under certain conditions. Grandchildren and siblings of the deceased can also receive orphans' pensions.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication