Do you come from Switzerland or an EU or EEA country and want to work as a veterinary-technical assistant in Germany? Then you need a permit to use this job title.

Responsible for the content
Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Health for approval)

Last update or date of publication
No information available