Are you from Switzerland or another EU or EEA country and want to work in Germany as a medical-technical assistant for functional diagnostics? Then you need a permit to use this job title.

Responsible for the content
Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Health for approval)

Last update or date of publication