If you cannot work because your child is ill, you can get children's sickness benefit from your statutory health insurance fund. Under certain conditions, you can transfer the children's sickness benefit days to your partner.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.