Do you discharge wastewater into a body of water? Then you have to pay a levy to the respective federal state. For this purpose, you should submit the declarations (forms) required for the assessment of the levy to the responsible office.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.