If you are no longer able to work in your previous occupation due to illness or disability, you can receive a pension for partial reduction in earning capacity under certain conditions. You must have been born before 2.1.1961.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication