If you do not want your religious affiliation to be queried, you can insert a blocking notice. The blocking notice obligates you to file a tax return in order to pay any applicable church tax on capital gains tax yourself.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF) on behalf of the Single Point of Contact of the Federal States (EAP)

Last update or date of publication