If the other parent lives abroad and does not pay maintenance, you can obtain support from the guardianship and the district court and have the maintenance obligation checked and possibly notarized.

Responsible for the content
The Senator for Social Affairs, Youth, Women, Integration and Sport

Last update or date of publication