Do you want to register your child with a childminder? There is a legal entitlement to so-called early childhood support when the child is 1 year old. Places for early childhood support are crèches, kindergartens, after-school care centres and day care centres for children.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.