If you have newly appointed or dismissed an immission control officer or if there have been changes in his area of responsibility, you must notify the competent immission control authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.