If you have successfully completed an engineering degree or obtained a technician's degree, you can become self-employed in the craft subject to approval that corresponds to the study or school focus of your examination.

You can apply for entry in the Register of Craftsmen at the Chamber of Crafts responsible for you.

Responsible for the content
The Senator for Economics, Labour and Europe of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen

Last update or date of publication