You want to carry out events with animals? You want to carry out animal fairs, animal exhibitions or animal markets where animals are sold or traded? Then you need permission to do so before starting your activity.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection

Last update or date of publication