If you wish to hold events such as animal shows, animal fairs and animal exhibitions, you must notify the relevant administrative authority. For commercial purposes, you need a permit under animal protection law.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.