If you want to carry out an activity in the travel trade, you need a travel trade card. You can have a temporary travel trade card extended by the competent authority. You can find out more here.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.