If you would like to work as a sworn interpreter and/or authorised translator with residence or professional establishment in another federal state in Lower Saxony, you can generally be sworn or authorised by the Regional Court of Hanover.


Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Justice

Last update or date of publication