If your old vehicle registration certificate (Fahrzeugschein) or your new one (Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil I) is lost or stolen, you must have it replaced.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.