Would you like to offer gastronomy with alcohol as part of a temporary event (e.g. funfair, city festival, shooting festival) or for another temporary occasion (e.g. construction canteens)? Then you need a temporary permit (permission).

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Innovation, Digitization and Energy of North Rhine-Westphalia

Last update or date of publication