You would like to take over a restaurant serving alcohol from another person? In order to continue the restaurant operation without a time interruption, you can first apply for a temporary permit, which will later be replaced by the final permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.