If you wish to dismiss a severely disabled person or a disabled person with equivalent status, you must first obtain the approval of the Integration or Inclusion Office.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.