Sie haben das alleinige Sorgerecht für Ihr Kind und brauchen eine Bescheinigung (Negativbescheinigung) darüber? Hier erfahren Sie mehr.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.