If you are living in Bremen with the status of toleration and it is impossible for you to leave Germany for a longer period of time for reasons that are not your fault, you can apply for a residence permit at the Migration Office.
This also applies if you have been living tolerated in Bremen for several years and you have integrated well / sustainably.
You can find out more about the requirements here:

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.