If you hold a residence permit to participate in a European Voluntary Service for a period of less than one year and wish to continue your voluntary service, you can apply for an extension of your residence permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication