Foreign nationals who have received a residence permit for the purpose of employment as former tolerated persons can apply for the extension of their temporary residence permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport

Last update or date of publication