If you have a temporary residence permit for mobile researchers and would like to continue your work at the research institution in Germany after the expiry of the time limit, you can extend your residence permit under certain conditions

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.