You can have your residence permit extended to continue studying in another EU country before the expiry of its period of validity if you meet certain conditions for this

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport Division 64 (Law on Aliens and Asylum)

Last update or date of publication