EU and EEA citizens who have acquired a right of permanent residence can apply to the Foreigners' Registration Office for the issuance of a certificate of the existence of this right.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Interior and Municipal Affairs of the State of Brandenburg

Last update or date of publication