Have you lost your identity card? Then you must report this. In addition, you will need to apply for a new ID card if you are over 16 years old and do not have any other valid passport document.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.