If you as an employer want to employ people who have not worked for at least 6 years or have worked only briefly and have received unemployment benefit II ("Hartz IV"), you can apply to the Jobcenter for subsidies for wage costs.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication