# Permission to operate a motor vehicle and professional expertise
For everyone from HGV drivers to safety advisors for dangerous goods, working in goods transport is demanding and challenging. Certain skills and types of expertise are essential for the logistics industry to work safely and professionally. Here you will find answers to questions about permission to operate a motor vehicle, certifying professional expertise and other forms of certification.To Services
Information about Rights & Duties
Wenn Sie sich für eine Tätigkeit in einem akademischen oder nichtakademischen Gesundheitsberuf im Ausland interessieren, benötigen Sie ein Certificate of good Standing (Unbedenklichkeitserklärung).
On Sundays and public holidays, lorries with a maximum permissible mass of more than 7.5 t and trailers behind lorries may not run between 0 and 10 p.m. This prohibition does not apply to certain goods (e.B. various perishable foods).
In addition, an exemption may be granted under certain conditions, e.B. for:
- live animals
- Cut flowers and living plants
- agricultural products during their harvest period, provided that they are not already exempted
- Equipment and exhibition items as well as food for trade fairs, exhibitions, markets, folk festivals, cultural or sporting events
- Trips from vintage trucks to fairs, exhibitions, markets, folk festivals, cultural and sporting events
- Newspapers and magazines with publication date on Sunday or public holiday or the following day
- Goods for the timely loading or unloading of seagoing vessels or aeroplanes, provided that it is demonstrated that the use of a particular vessel or flight link or direct connection on Sundays or public holidays by road is urgently required for reasons of general interest or in the interests of the applicant
- Aid in or for crisis and/or emergency regions
- Empty journeys and return transports related to the aforementioned journeys
If you need to prove whether you have a criminal record or not, you can apply for the simple certificate of good conduct, the extended certificate of good conduct or the certificate of good conduct for submission to an authority.