# Registration requirements
From fishing to firing ranges to dentistry, certain businesses are required to be registered. This is the right place if you are interested in registering your professional activity or you are looking for information about doing so.To Services
Information about Rights & Duties
A vehicle re-registration is always given when a vehicle is brought from outside to Hamburg as part of the move. A vehicle re-registration is also given if a Hamburg resident buys a registered vehicle away from home.
You can deregister your motor vehicle with the competent registration authority,
- if you intend to sell it,
- if you temporarily do not use it, or
- if you want to have it recycled.
With the decommissioning (deregistration) the registration of the vehicle for public road traffic is terminated. The most common reason for this is the sale of the vehicle. Another common reason is the temporary non-use of motorcycles over the winter months.
- After deregistration, you no longer have to pay insurance and taxes for the vehicle.
- The registration authority therefore informs your car insurance company and the customs administration, which collects the vehicle tax, about the deregistration.
- The vehicle may no longer be driven or parked on public roads after deregistration.
- The deregistration can be made at any licensing authority.
- You can reserve your license plate for one year for the purpose of re-registration.
The Chambers of Commerce and Industry issue certificates of origin and other trade certificates for the export industry .
Anyone who wants to operate the commercial arms trade through a deputy requires a proxy permit.
Wenn Sie sich für eine Tätigkeit in einem akademischen oder nichtakademischen Gesundheitsberuf im Ausland interessieren, benötigen Sie ein Certificate of good Standing (Unbedenklichkeitserklärung).
If you wish to use a representation of the federal eagle, you must apply for permission.
If you move to another registration district, you must immediately re-register your vehicle and, if necessary, apply for a new license plate.