# Consumer protection
As a consumer, you want to take part in business transactions without endangering your health or your economic interests. Consumer protection shields you from dangers that you would not be able to detect yourself, such as food safety and product safety issues.To Services
Information about Rights & Duties
If you want the police department or the competent fine office to investigate a misdemeanor, you must report it in writing, by e-mail, fax or simply by telephone.
Wenn Sie außerhalb der EU verreisen möchten, dann benötigen Sie meist einen Reisepass. Diesen müssen Sie beantragen.
If you live abroad and have more than one nationality, you can submit a declaration of renunciation of German nationality under certain conditions.
In the event of an emergency, you can be issued with an emergency travel document by the border authorities (Federal Police) before you travel, provided that you are a national of Germany or another EU Member State or have a secure residence status.
If your child or another minor for whom you are entitled to a parent undertake sing esailling lyancy, we recommend that you provide him with an informal consent form and a copy of your own ID page in addition to the required identification document.
The declaration of consent should indicate that you agree to travel abroad. They thus facilitate the work of border police to prevent child abduction or unauthorised removal of children from the sphere of influence of one or both guardians.
For the declaration of consent we recommend the following content:
- the personal details of your child or of the other minor for whom you are entitled to education
- Your own personal data and information about your accessibility
- the planned itinerary
- the personal details of accompanying persons of the age of
- the certification of your signature (by a notary, the town hall or similar)
- if necessary, a translation of the entire declaration of consent into the national language of the destination country (e.g. through a translation agency)
For binding information on the relevant provisions in the destination country, please contact the representative of that country responsible for your place of residence.
For minors traveling abroad unaccompanied by parents, a parental consent form is recommended.
The declaration of consent should show that you agree to travel abroad. They facilitate the work of the border police to prevent child abduction or the unauthorized removal of children from the sphere of influence of one or both legal guardians.
The following content is recommended for the declaration of consent:
- the personal details of your child or the other minor for whom you have custody
- Your own personal details and information about your availability
- the planned itinerary
- the personal details of adult accompanying persons
- the certification of your signature (by a notary)
- If necessary, a translation of the entire declaration of consent into the national language of the target country (for example by a translation agency)